Thursday, February 9, 2017

Another Great day for me



I love my job so much! I love what i do. Seeing people leaving the dealership happy and excited makes my whole day worth it. Mission accomplished for today! It's great to hear from customers how great we are. How happy they are that we make things possible for them to get a car. How satisfied they are with us! These are the words and expressions i love to hear and see every day. I do my best not to waste your time at the dealership. I will make things happen and put you in a car. My customer's expectations are very important to me. Seeing them jumping up and down is the best! Two vehicles sold today. I made a family gone crazy so happy they got their dream car! I got them the best deal ever!




Darlene Zulman
Sales Professional
815-575-7500
www.landofchevy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Number 1 Car Dealership

   Number 1 Dealership is important when shopping for a car It is very important to choose a dealership that you can trust when b...