Wednesday, February 8, 2017


This month of February. Huge incentives on all selected Chevrolet products. You can save up to $5000.00 on a new vehicle. This month is one of those month that all car shoppers should go out there and visit dealerships. Call your Sales Pro. You can save a lot of money on a new vehicle. I have plenty of buyers calling me needing cars. Telling me they are afraid to visit a huge dealership because of their credits getting turned down. That's not true. Not all dealerships are like that. The dealership i work for accepts any types of credit. I am not just saying this. I am a Sales Professional for all types of credit. I can help getting you into a newer vehicle.

Cars under $5000.00


I have more of these affordable cars in my lot. Today was a great day. I have help  several customers of mine getting into a brand new Chevrolet Equinox AWD LT. Very happy with the deal she got from me. Put her around $450.00 a month with $9000.00 OFF  from the MSRP, no down payment and ZERO Finance for 72 months. Few others went home with Certified Pre-owned vehicle.


Give me a call or visit my website at www.landofchevy.com and check out what i got in my lot.


Darlene Zulman
Sales Professional
815-575-7500

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Number 1 Car Dealership

   Number 1 Dealership is important when shopping for a car It is very important to choose a dealership that you can trust when b...