Friday, February 10, 2017

I'm not buying, Just looking around

" I'm not buying today, I'm just looking around. " Totally get that. As a matter of fact, I hear this everyday!  And you know what, I don't blame these buyers acting like that in every dealership. They feel totally pushed to buy right away! As soon as they walk-in , hungry Sales Pros trying to greet them at same time. Sometimes, they wave at you while your still inside your car. And your there trying to get a car with either hesitation due to your credit or no down payment.


My advise to all car shoppers out there! Shop online, and know all great deals for this month over the phone. See what they got or what are you qualified for. Don't go to the dealership and try to negotiate while your in someone's desk. It saves you time and money to do a little research online first, then decide what kind of car you want. Also find a dealership that will work with your budget.


There's plenty of promotions going on for this month of February. Give me a call and i will tell you what promotions we have right now. It will shock you! Brand new cars with $8000.00 OFF? I'm pretty sure i have your next car in my lot. I have 22 acres full of vehicles. I will order one for you if i don;t have the car your looking for in my lot.  But ZERO% finance for 72 months, no payments for 90 days, $2000-$8000 OFF is CRAZY! 



Give me a call, and i will help you or at least answer your question:


Darlene Zulman
Sales Professional
815-575-7500
www.landofchevy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Number 1 Car Dealership

   Number 1 Dealership is important when shopping for a car It is very important to choose a dealership that you can trust when b...